A Charitable Trust, first time ever, has been formed in New Zealand with the following objectives.
- to build, maintain and manage the affairs of the Sri Balaji (Lord Sri Venkateswara Swamy) Temple in Hamilton.
- to propagate the Hindu Religion in New Zealand among those who profess Hinduism.
- to promote the religious, spiritual and cultural welfare of the Hindu community in New Zealand.
- A carefully worded constitution of the Trust has been prepared and is approved by the New Zealand Government.
- A 8-member Board of Trustees has been formed (both life trustees and elected trustees) with the like-minded people from the naturalised New Zealand residents drawing from various countries such as India, Sri Lanka Malaysia and South Africa etc
If you want to be part of our small Team Please contact us by Feedback link on the left.