Post date: Jun 19, 2014 10:28:40 PM
NOTICE OF 5TH ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF SRI BALAJI TEMPLE TRUST HAMILTON, NEW ZEALAND
You are invited to attend the 5th AGM, which will be held on 12 July 2014 at 3.00PM at the Sri Balaji Temple premises, 2 Kent Street, Frankton, Hamilton.
· Devotional singing and Cultural items
· Minutes of the last AGM
· Chairperson’s Report
· Treasurer’s Report
· Budget for the year 2014/15
· Election of Elected Trustees
· General Business for which due notice had been given, Including the following:
· Fund raising opportunities
· Enrolling Life members & Ordinary Members
· Policy relating to offering the Temple premises to other groups
· Suggestion box on SBTT website and at the Temple
· Donations for the idols – multiple donations
· Update on the murthies arrival and Kumbhabhishekam & prana pratista at the Temple. Discussions on the auspicious date for prana pratista.
· Any other item for which due notice had been given
Please note that only the financial members (both Ordinary and Life members) are entitled to vote in the meeting, if required
Please see attachment for Chairperson's Report.